Thursday, February 25, 2010

HEY NEW LAPTOP

Hello Friends; Bet you thought I left you all...... well here I am,, sorry I don't have any photos to share, but my wonderful Honey bought me a new Laptop!!!!!!!!!!! ooooo I was so happy, did not even know it was for me,, I thought it was for him..... what a guy.... so all my programs are not on here yet,, but they will be soon..... Now for my lunch yesterday with my friend Cindy.... We had such a lovely time, we met at Crackle Barrel which we both love..... And our afternoon was spent talking and sharing,, oh and of course eating....hehe.... So we have some plans for out next get together,,, so I can't wait to go exploring with this lovely lady Cindy.... Cindy and her husband are new to S.C. also,, so we are going to find our way around together, so if we get lost we will be lost together.... lol; OH and friends the wonderful goodies they have at Crackle Barrel,,,, wow so many Easter pretties,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I did find some pretties to bring home, as Cindy did... when I get my programs on my New Laptop...... I will be posting them.....

Well dear friends, sorry for this being short and now photos,,, but next post I will have more for you...... Thank you all for your stopping by and your kind comments.... So until next time;

God Bless;
Hugs;
Alaura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - a new laptop - that's wonderful. Can't wait to see your new pretties. I love everything CB has including their food!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the new Laptop!! I got one 3 weeks ago and I understand getting all your stuff moved. I hope your new one is as great as mine! I am loving windows 7 and sooo glad I missed Vista! I hear it is a nightmare. I just loaded my internet providers info tonight so I get wireless internet! Yea!! I am glad you had a great lunch!! It is great to meet friends. How cool to get to explore together! I also gave my mom the bad news that CB has great stuff! lol We too are HUGE fans. We take a trip to MD every spring and hit all 12 CBs on the way! Some on the way up the rest on the way down. VA has a lot! Enjoy exploring your new laptop too!
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Fun...fun. A new toy! Glad you had such a nice outing with a new friend. I am still looking for a good friend here where I live. I have found the older you are, the harder it is. I know lots of people and they are friendly but to have someone to do something with...no one yet. I lived in SC for 2 years. How do you like it? Have a great weekend...hugs, Donna

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I love that you have a friend to explore with in a new area.