Monday, August 2, 2010

FOUND NEW CUTE TABEL,,,AND FEELING BAD AT THE SAME TIME…..

image

Good afternoon ladies…… I hope you all had a wonderful weekend…. we are going back some very HOT days again.,, (boo)  but Saturday we did have some nice rain with a bit of thunder,,,, in the morning,, so I lite some candles and put on my Birds of song cd… it was so wonderful to sit and listen to the rain  and my CD.  an read my book….. I spent the most part of the day that way,,,,,,, I know shame on me,, I should have been doing something productive,,, but I just did not feel like it…… not because of being lazy,,, but because I am coming down with a very nasty Chest cough,,, it is really tight in my chest….  

  A few days ago while out looking through our local Salvation Army store,, I found this really cute small table….. here I will show you..

photo (9)

Squealllllllllllllllllllllllll  is she not the sweetest little thing,,,, and she even has two,,, not one but TWO Magazine holders….. wow… boy picked up right up and carried her all over the shop,, while still looking….lol  she was only 20.00  I did not think that was too bad,, she was in such great shape,,, I also found two books as well… I will show them to you later on…..

photo (10) 

I just love this sweet charming table,, but not the color.. .so off to the paint area in Walley world,, I went,, and found a pretty off white color called Muslin..  but since I have not been feeling too great, I put off doing anything with her…..  so this morning I started to paint her,,,,, but I will save those for when I have her all done and spiffed up……. she will fit just wonderfully beside my wing chair,,,, the one in the photo,,, and set a few favorite Magazines in it…. and a small lamp and some pretties which I have no idea yet,, but never fear,, I will soon…..  

   photo (11)

Now this is not too fancy but this is my little side tea table….hehehehe  I had to stop and make me a nice hot cup of Darjeeling Tea to help with my cough,,, and wait for the paint to dry,,, so I can add a second coat…..

photo (12)

I love to have Honey with my Tea but sadly I was out so I had to use my Splenda…. guess I had better get to the store later and buy some….. with the honey in it,, it makes me feel so much better… I  love to drink Tea when I feel bad.. it so helps,,,,, 

Well  sweet and dear friends of mine,, I hope you enjoyed my little post today….  I still have not been up town to take those Pictures of our pretty court square… but I will so don’t worry,,, I so want to show off my home town to you all,,, and Summer is the perfect time of year to show it off….. 

As always thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by my little blog… and for leaving me so many lovely comments… I cherish them all.. You are all such Great Blessing’s in my life,,, your encouragement and uplifting comments are so much appreciated…..So Thank you all………………………

  So until next time; God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura 

11 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

That is such a cute little magazine table you found. Can't wait to see the "after"

xo,
Danielle

Kim's Treasures said...

What a great table!!! I would love to find one of those!

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Alaura,
Oh no, your coming down with a summer cold.Tea will help for sure for poor little thing! I love your new magazine table. Looks like the perfect size. I know you will decorate it beautifully and I can't wait to see it.
Get some rest o.k..
Big hugs, Elizabeth

Vicki said...

Hello, dear Alaura, my friend,
I am sorry your are feeling ill. A nice cup of hot tea and honey should help you a lot. The table is very sweet and will be perfect by your chair as you sit and read. Drinking tea, reading, listening to bird song, all sounds perfect to me. Get to feeling better soon, dear one~ Vicki

SmilingSally said...

I really like that little table, Alaura. Enjoy it.

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Love the lil table :)

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

Thats the cutest table - and I just love your teapot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaura! Oh, poor thing. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well and summertime is the worst!
But, I do love your little table and can't wait to see it all painted up. I know you're going to love it.
Be a sweetie and thanks for popping in to see me,
Shelia;)

Envoy-ette said...

You lucky duck! I have been looking for a table just like that! LOL!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hope you are feeling better Alaura....cute table you found,

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Really cute table! I like your tea time too!

Feel better!

Katherine