Thursday, April 2, 2009

JUST A QUICK POST

Good afternoon dear friends.  I just wanted to write a quick post so you all don't forget me....lol    I have been down with very bad sinus. very bad, that is why I have not posted for a while. I have been able to visit some of you...  But today is the day Honey Bunny and I go to the Dr. to find out what they found.... I am really nervous about this, I have been praying that it is nothing to serious. I will let you all know what is going on when I find out...

I thank you all so much for all of your Prayers; and sweet comments.  You all mean so much to me, and you are all the Best friends I could ask for.....  The  day is beautiful out, but I have been in my craft room this afternoon trying to finish my Easter Swap Basket for my sweet Partner Kathy, she does not have a blog yet but she hopes to start one  some day.... I hope she does, Kathy is a very kind and sweet lady whom I am happy to call a new friend.  I received my basket from her today, I feel so so bad that once again I am late,,, but the end is near.... yea!!  I will be posting about the beautiful basket and all of its goodies next week some time... So please keep stopping by OK.....  Have a wonderful day ladies.....  Until next time.  God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

5 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I hope it will turn out to be nothing.Wanted to come by and thank you for the sweet note that you left...now don't be a stranger!

Connie said...

I've had that also, honey. Go to the drug store and get Netti Pot. Read the directions on using it. It's supposed to help sinus problems a lot. A lot of people swear by it. It's that good, chick......
xoxo,
Connie

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Sorry to hear you not well girl...PLEASE let us know what you find out...prayers coming your way...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Neabear said...

I hope you have good news from the doctor. I'm praying that things will be okay and that you will feel better soon. Take care and stay strong in the Lord.

Unknown said...

Hope your get better soon and that it's good news at the Doctor's office.