Monday, March 1, 2010

MY PROGRAMS ARE FINALLY ON MY NEW LAPTOP…..

Good evening dear friends,, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Hope some of you are getting some wonderful weather, I am so looking forward to Spring.. Well my sweet DH put all my programs on my new laptop, and my tons of photos.. so now I can show you what a bought at Crackle Barrel last Wed.. They had so much to look at ,, I so love that place…

crackle barrel 001

OH look what I found,,, don’t you just love this cute little Rooster pillow??????????????  I love all the great colors, I hung it by the stove, but I am sure it will get moved a lot,,, I am always moving things around..hehe

crackle barrel 003

crackle barrel 004

They have the most gorgeous Rooster goodies,,, I could go nuts there…. buttttttttttttttt I was good….. and then I found these little pretties…

crackle barrel 005

I found these sweet darling little Mother’s Day pins in the back in a cute basket… I just had to get two for my lovely Daughters for Mother’s day… I love to send them little gifts, to let them know what wonderful Mommies they are…. they were only 3.00 not too bad….

crackle barrel 007

Had to take a close up shot so you can see all the wonderful things hanging on it… Love the Pink heart, baby spoon, baby shoe, little girl and little boy praying,,,  I think they will really like it…. now I just have to remember that I have them and send them out…lol 

We had a wonderful weekend the weather was really nice,,, but tomorrow we are supposed to be getting some rain or snow,,,, ick…………..  today was so gorgeous, sunny and in the 50’s…  I can’t wait to get to plant some flowers and dig in the dirt again… Love to get my hands dirty,,, Cindy is going to let me dig in her yard this year… yeahhhhhhhhhhh  can’t wait for that,,, I told her how much I love to garden, and she told me that I can stop over and give her and hand with her,,, how sweet of her….  Well that is it for now, I hope you all enjoyed my little post… I thank you all for stopping by and leaving wonderful comments,,  So until next time..

God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

8 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

I love Cracker Barrel...the food and the store part!!! Cute rooster pillow!

Anonymous said...

I love the rooster pillow and the pins. I love everything they have at CB! Our weather was almost 60 today but we are under a winter weather watch tonight - weird!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Alaura's puter is all fixed up! I'm glad for you.
Now I'm adoring that sweet little rooster pillow! I'm straining my tiny more gorgeous eyes trying to see more of your kitchen! You must show it to us!
I love Cracker Barrel too and should go and browse sometime soon.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

jeanne said...

Hi Alaura, I missed visiting you way too long. Life gets busy sometimes. I am happy to hear you have your computer all loaded and ready to go. I love my laptop so much. It is all I use in the comfort of my recliner.

I love the Cracker Barrel and they do have lots of rooster stuff right now. Your little sign is perfect where you hung it. I love the mother pins too. Your daughters are lucky you are their mom. Big smile. I love the photo on your side bar of the three of you.

I too want to get in the garden and dig in the dirt. But we too are getting snow tomorrow. Again.

I love the leash with the bags. How cute is that. Hearts and pink. LOL.

Thank you for your visit Alaura. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Jeanne

Lisa said...

How very exciting! I do so love Cracker Barrel! I am glad you are up and running on your new Laptop. I adore mine!!
Hugs, Lisa

Stella said...

How wonderful to have your puter all ready to go. Sure do miss them when they don't work don't we? Cute rooster pillow.

i know your daughters will love getting their little pins. Great find.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Cracker barrel can be so much fun! We always stop at one on the way up to my in-laws. Such a refreshing break...I always want to sit in their rocking chairs. :0)

Cute selections from their shop!

Vicki said...

Hi, Alaura,
I love Cracker Barrel, too. Your rooster pillow is darling. Don't they have the neatest things? The pins for your girls are wonderful. They will love them for Mother's Day. I always like to look at the old fashioned candy. It reminds me of my childhood. I am longing for spring also and can hardly wait to start planting things. I hope you have a fun filled week with lots of laughter, my sweet friend! Vicki