Saturday, June 7, 2008

My First Time.

Well here I am my first posting on my very own blog. I wanted to give it a try, to have a place to put down my thoughts and share my hobbies, maybe get advice once in awhile. Forge new friendships that last. Today was a slow day, very warm to even enjoy my patio. So I stayed in and looked through my garden books for ideas for my yard. I love plants an flowers, i am going to start an herb bed soon. So i have been looking at all the herbs that are out there. I had one at the old house we lived in before we moved here. I miss it. This yard is a blank slate so to speak. So I am having some trouble with the lay out. We are going on vacation next week. Yippy!! So to all have a great week. Until the next time, i hope to make my blog look better. So you all won't get bored with me.

:]

1 comment:

Cottage Rose said...

Well here I am back from our wonderful,romantic vacation. We went to Brown County IN. and stayed at Hilltop Cabins. It is the most beautiful place, our cabin was called tree top, and you did look out over the tree tops. The sunsets were awesome. It was like a second honeymoon. My husband and I have been married for 22yrs. My garden is dong
great everything is getting so big. Can't wait to eat some. I am also going to work on my getting my on line shop going and my blog space, I am not sure how to do it yet, so if there is anyone out there who can help please do. I should would be thankful. I hope to meet some new a long lasting friendships. Well until next time everyone have a great weekend.

Alaura