Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOOK WHO WAS LOOKING AT ME!

Good afternoon dear friends.. I am so sorry for the last two post's they were such a bummer. I hope I did not bum any of you out with my life problems... so I have decided not to dwell on it any more and go out and live my life and let the Lord guide me...

I do thank you all for you Prayers and sweet and uplifting comments though.... ok enough of that..

The other day I was standing at my sink looking out my kitchen window, and who should be look back,,,,, but my sweet  morning dove...  He sings to me every evening, and early morning. I just love to hear him sing....  He was just sitting on the deck that is by my pool,, I took some photos to share...

101_0443

I tried to get a good shot of him, but I had to go through the screen.  I have a great camera that has the best close up ever.  So to see him better  [I hope}  just click on the photo's to make them larger...

101_0444

This one is much better, he was just strutting up and down my railing singing to me..  I just loved it..... 

101_0445

Sorry again for the poor shot...  Now my pool deck is not as close as the photos shows, so this is the close up on my camera.. 

I guess from the looks of the trees it was more then a couple of days ago.....lol  more like a month..  But it was just one of the moments, I ran to get my camera and he seemed to be just waiting for me... After all the shots I took and talking to him he just flew away...  he is never to far that I can't hear him or see him. I really am starting to look forward to hearing him sing and looking for him...   Ok ladies I hope you enjoyed my little post of my sweet morning dove and photos such as they are...  now I am off again to do some blog hopping for Pink Saturday...   I hope you all have a  beautiful Pink weekend... Until next time; God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

15 comments:

Gabriela said...

Lovely dove.



~ Gabriela ~

BittersweetPunkin said...

I am just catching up, I am so sorry to hear about the rough time that you are going through right now. never apologize for a heartfelt post, blog about what is in you and get it out...we are all here to lend an ear and possibly a reassuring word or two.

I will keep you in my prayers
Hugs,
Robin

Pink Slippers said...

You have not been a downer for any of us. You are going through a difficult time to say the least. At least we can keep you in our prayers.
Wendy

SmilingSally said...

I just read your other posts, and I'm so sorry to hear that you've having heartaches. I'm glad that God is sending you a pretty dove to look at and think on. Remember the dove in the Bible from the ark? It found a sign that life would be okay. God is good.

Unknown said...

Alaura,
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...and I pray for stength for you as you go through these difficult times.

That is a great shot of the dove! I have to agree with Sally...it is a wonderful sign of a promise from God!

Neabear said...

Sally really hit the nail on the head with her comment. A very good thing to reflect and mediate about. Love the pictures especially the middle one. How cool that the dove is there just for you!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for coming by my blog. This is my first time to your blog. Please know that I just said a prayer for you. I pray for your new beginning and that you will find peace, comfort, and strength to move ahead. Keep looking to Him daily, and He will see you through the tough times. God Bless!

Hugs,
Rebecca

said...

Don't feel bad about writing about what's in your heart. (((hugs)))

Katie said...

I too am sorry to hear of difficult times.

The dove is wonderful - I love birds so. They are just so great to watch!

Keep your chin up now you hear?

artis1111 said...

Thanks for stopping by today. We have doves in our yard too. My hubby wants ferns every year so they can nest in them.Kathy

Judi said...

Hi Alaura
I came by to visit and was happy to see you were feeling cheered by the doves and the beauty outside...I read back a bit and I'm sorry about your news. Life sometimes just doesn't want to go in the direction we think or hope it will...there must be a reason for all this turmoil but you need to be strong and look after you...and I hope things become more clear and understanding ...
and you can always feel good.
*hugs*
Judi

Unknown said...

It really is the little things that mean so much during difficult times. What a sweet dove. I hope he brings peace with him, too. :)

Darlene said...

Your dove is beautiful! I LOVE watching the birds in my backyard.

Connie said...

Just sitting here and wondering how you are doing, sweetpea. Keep in touch please. I think of you frequently through out the days. It will get better, chickee.....
xoxo,
Connie

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I just stopped by to say hello after seeing your blog on Melissa's bloglist. Your little dove are adorable. I think they want to come in for a visit.

I became a follower of yours today and look forward to coming back for many more visits!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy