Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HEY I FOUND MY YARD!!!!

Hello there,, I hope all of you are having a wonderful week so far…. it has been so hot here,,,, and because of that it is keeping me from yard work,,, but the on the other hand I have been spending the days at my Sister’s house laying in her pool….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the water is so great…… any way I have done a lot of weeding and ,,,,,,,,,  surprise surprise,, I found my yard again.. yeah!!!  I still have some nasty weeds that I have to take care of but they can wait…….  the pool calls…lol

  As I posted about a few days ago my three grand daughters are in Cheer Leading,, and I went to watch them practice and just had to take some photos,,, now some are  not too clear,, but a few are.. so I hope you can see them…. My daughter Heather is a coach to the youngest ones,,, and she is so loving it,, not to mention she is a really good one….  so on to the photos…

Cheering Leadering Pratice 003 

Now this little one is my youngest,, Madison Lee,,, this is her first year,, and she is some what shy,,, but she loves her pom poms….lol

Cheering Leadering Pratice 039

And this little cutie pie is Regan,,,,, she just loves cheering,, I think she is the loudest one,,,, I call her my little Monkey because she love’s to climb on any thing,, which gives me a heart attack….lol  Heather is in the back ground wearing a red shirt…. with little Maddy to her right…. this is a Potty break that is what they are all running……  lol

Cheering Leadering Pratice 031

You see the little one all in red,,,,,,,, well that is my little Munchkin Liberty,,, she just turned 8,,my how time flies….. she is in the  Pom squad this year and boy can she dance… that girl has talent,,,,,, just like me…hehe  so now that you have seen them,,, I will show a few photos that are of most of all the girls,, it is a huge squad, My nice Jenny started it up a few yrs ago,, and it has taken off… she has different age groups and they are all so amazing….. they are called the Junior Patriot's… the JV squad has won awards all ready.  oops! am I bragging,,, sorry,,,,, can’t help it….

 Cheering Leadering Pratice 005 

Cheering Leadering Pratice 018

Heather teaching her young gals,,,, they are so darn cute,,,,, the age range is two to four…. so so sweet…

Cheering Leadering Pratice 035

Cheering Leadering Pratice 040

This is my Libby doing her back flip,,, wow to be young again….

Cheering Leadering Pratice 043

And Libby doing her cart wheel,,,, not too bad… can’t believe I caught this shot…. blurry but got it…..

Cheering Leadering Pratice 045

Regan just finished her summer salt's she did great.. excuse the bald head,,,,, no it is not mine,,,,,,, just a proud daddy watching……

Cheering Leadering Pratice 048

Madison;;; this is just what she does most of the time,,, runs around the field…. love it… she is only 2 but she will get with it,,, I hope….lol

Cheering Leadering Pratice 038

Cheering Leadering Pratice 006

Cheering Leadering Pratice 032

OK I will stop now,,,, I have more but I won’t bore you with the rest……. I hope you enjoyed my sweet little girls,, I love it that I can go and watch them each Thursday night.. they have done all the 4th of July shows in the area,, and some compaction's and in Sept.. the are in the Parade at our town fair… so they are a busy bunch…. 

Thank you all for stopping by to pay me a visit,, and leaving such wonderful kind comments,,, I Pray that you all have a great week and hope you are all staying cool with all this hot hot weather,,,

So until next time; God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

10 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

These cheerleading pictures are so adorable and bring back so many memories! You will have many years of photos, videa, spirit buttons...
I would do it again in a heartbeat! My daughter cheered in high school and went on to be a Penn State cheerleader. So much fun!
It is wonderful that you share all of this with your little granddaughters. What a blessed grandmom you are!
Yvonne

Unknown said...

They are the cutest. Isn't it wonderful how many great things there are for children. Great photos, and I know you are enjoying this. I can't wait to be a Grandmother.
Karen

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

How precious, and full of energy they all are!!

Catherine Holman said...

Such cute girls! You're very lucky.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

How darn cute are those little cheerleaders?? What fun to get to share this with them..

Thanks for coming by! It was great to have you visit. And, thank you too for your kind words about my bedroom. :-)

Huggies,
Spencer

Dawn said...

Your grandchildren are just so cute. I love the little one with her pom poms. TOO CUTE!

I agree with it being too hot! I weeded last week and the next day my hip really hurt. I almost couldn't walk. I'm all better now. I guess I should go finish huh?

take care,
Dawn

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Alaura,
Your little ones are just adorable! Just makes you want to squeeze them all up!.
You made a sea shell ball, how funny I just posted about a sea shell wreath I made. I love your ball,I was thinking of making a ball too!
We could have been hot gluing and burning our little fingers at the same time LOL.
I enjoyed my visit today with you!
Big hugs~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

The little girls are so cute. Ahhh, reminds me when mine were little. Where in NC are you? You are right...it has been a scorcher!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaura! Oh, you have every reason to brag! Those little girls are just darling! How cute and how wonderful your daughter is teaching them! I know you're enjoying your time with them!
Thanks for popping in. My girls have gone to bed. Little Carter is just worn out. Life is good! :) I thought I'd pop in while I can!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Those little cheerleaders are just adorable! Made me smile seeing all of them!

Happy Summer!

Katherine