Monday, September 8, 2008

AND HERE'S GRACIE BELL

DSCF0003

Hello every one my name is Gracie Bell. I have a new Mommy and Daddy and big Sister Isobella.  I am 4 months old and I am very happy to have a new home.  I just love to run and play with my big sister.

DSCF0026

My new back yard has a very huge fence so I can't run out in the street or get lost, so I just run and jump and play all over the yard. There are so many new things to smell and look at too.

DSCF0025

My big sister is showing my Mommy's new Flowers, but we have to be careful not to dig or eat them, or we will get in to trouble.

But even if we did all we would have to do is give Mommy a sad look and she will forgive us.

DSCF0004

 

DSCF0019

Mommy we are so sorry we dug in your pretty flowers and won't do it again......   Love you.....

DSCF0009

So when we get tired we can jump up on the chair and take a nap. Yes life is good, we run eat potty and nap what could one want more than that..... 

DSCF0022

Ok nap time is over play time. Just cos I am small does not mean I can't take you down Sista......   So look out.

DSCF0016

I am so glad to have met all of you, my mommy says you are her bestest friends in the whole world, so I like you too, and hope you like me too.  Now  mommy wants to talk now, bye bye.

 

Thank you Gracie Bell you did a very good job, Oh and you too Isobella I can't for get about you ..

We are having a ball with Gracie she has brought such extra joy in our lives. We are a very Blessed.  My Mums are looking pretty good very pretty colors. I still need to get more and more digging to do too.

DSCF0011

 

I just love the yellow ones, and the deep purple.  I guess I love then all.

DSCF0012

These are my light purple mums but then you can see that. lol

I worked  today until noon which was not too bad, got a lot caught up on. Later this afternoon I had to cut back all my dead cone flowers and black eyed Susan's, when I got down to the bottom they had some new growth starting. So I might get some more before our first frost.

I want to thank every one for you sweet comments, and for taking the time our of your busy lives to visit me. I hope you enjoyed meeting our new baby Gracie. Have a wonderful week.

God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

20 comments:

SmilingSally said...

My, my what a smart doggie, she takes over the blog already!

I like the yellow mums best; the color is so vibrant.

Dawn said...

Well hello Miss Gracie Bell. It's a pleasure to meet you! Your Mommy is very happy to have you in her family!!!

Aluara she is so cute!! Oh, I could fall in love!

Your mums are beautiful. I like the dark red ones myself!

take care,
Dawn

Robbin said...

Alaura, your new baby is so adorable, and so is her big sister. Enjoy them and your beautfiul flowers.

Bella Della said...

Oh, Alaura...Gracie Bell is adorable. I am so excited for you guys.

The mums are beautiful. I am going to try and get some this weekend, next week at the latest. I love the purple ones.

Have a great night!
Hugs,
Kim

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Both of your dogs are just adorable!
Penny

Unknown said...

Morning,

She is a cutie! Glad to hear that they are getting along so well.

Enjoy your mums, My fav. are the yellow, so bright!

Enjoy your Tues.
Heather

Unknown said...

Alaura, she is so adorable!!! I want to hold her! Congratulations, I bet you are so happy!

Your mums are gorgeous! I need to get some. I love yellow flowers, so I want yellow and purple :)

Hugs,
Amy

Unknown said...

so sweet she reminds me of my little Sadie Belle! And mums are great1

trash talk said...

OMG, she looks just my daughter's Parker Dog. Aren't they the best and if you get too tired from digging, I bet your girls would be happy to do it for you.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

She is adorable! And smart too!

Susie Q said...

Okay...I am now seriously in love with Gracie Bell! Welcome to you sweet girl! I know you wil have a wonderful ife with your special new family!

Please give her a snuggle or twenty for me!

Love the gorgeous mums!

Love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaura! Oh, what a precious little baby puppy! Just adorable and big sister is a doll also! What a sweet little name, Gracie Bell!
Have fun with all the 'potty training'! lol
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Donna said...

Adorable puppies!

Donna

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Gracie is adorable and she is great blogger! :)

Your mums are beautiful...I just love the fall colors...they make me happy!

Have a great day, Alaura!
Tammy

Vanessa Greenway said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she founf a lovely family and she's also bringing some joy to your life! Blessings, Vanessa

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Hi Aluara! You guys will make a dog lover out of me!! Soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alaura, Gracie Bell is just so sweet! They both are! They look like they are having so much fun together, exploring the yard! LOL...Donna

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Your little Gracie Bell is so precious! She looks so so sweet! Congrats on her...

Kitty

Margaret Cloud said...

What a sweet name and I am glad she has a playmate, those dogs are so cute, nice photos, thanks for sharing them with us.

Chanda said...

Gracie Bell is the cutest. Looks like her sister is doing well with her. Your flowers are really pretty and so neat and tidy looking. Makes me wish I had some planted.
Shanda