Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OK LADIES; I HAVE GOOD NEW'S AND SAD NEW'S

Good evening; to all my sweet and dear friends, all the ones I have know for over a year and too all the new one's I have just met.....  I love you all...   I just received a letter from my very Sweet and new Pen Pal,  Nancy she lives is in Canada. 

Most of you who follow my posts know that my life has not been a very smooth one..  with out going over it all again,, I will not put that upon you....  do I hear a thank you out there..... lol

Well  as you know my sweet honey bunny has  been out of work for some time now. There is just no work any where around where we live,  so we prayed and lifted it up to the Lord to lead him to the job  meant just for him.  Well  Our Faithful Lord has done just that,,,,,,,,, ok now for the Sad news,,,  it is in North Carolina , in Charlotte.  So in the next few weeks we are going to be packing and boxing up our things for storage, until we can get it all out to us... We have been looking on the web sites  for apartments, it will be a while before we can buy a home...  now that is the bad news, I am so going to miss my  lovely yard and all the plants that I have planted, and to leave my family. But it is only a 10 hr trip which we have driven so much farther, we can make it back for weekends and they can come out for vacation. 

I am very excited about this move, starting over in a new place and hope to meet new wonderful friends.  Now if any of you know anything about Charlotte N.C please feel free to share it with me.  The more I know the better it will be.  The area we are looking at  is very close to where honey bunny will work,  Gastonia  from what we have seen it is a lovely town.  My hubby has to be out there by  July 13, I will still be here with my two grandbabies until the DCS lets  their Mommy have them back, which will be around the 17th if she behaves... I was so very scared that they would find a foster home for them but he said that would not happen,,,, so Praise the Lord for that, I feel so much better about that....

Now all this packing is just going to be a long mess, I hope to be able to keep posting, so please bare with me, as these  few weeks are going to be a messy one.....  that is the only thing about moving,,,, you have to pack up you life and then move it then unpack you life. And try to make you new place a home.... So I will be looking to all of you for some decorating advice... lol  Sorry this is so long with a Photo to boot..... lol    So I will let you all off the hook and just say thank you all for staying until the end of this long post...... he he   God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

11 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Congratulations, Alaura, on the positive news that your husband has a new job! I can only imagine how bittersweet it will be with the move, but I think you are taking the right approach and looking to the future with a positive attitude.

Good luck with all of your changes. I know it will work out for the best.

Cheers,
Linda

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job offer for your hubby! That is wonderful news. Good luck with the move! :)

Anonymous said...

Evening, Dear Alaura! Oh, congratulations to your hubby landing the new job! I'm sorry you'll be having to leave your lovely home and gardens but we'll pray the Lord will set you up in even a better place! Take care and let us hear from you!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Valarie said...

Alaura....I wish I lived in SC so that we could craft together. I am so happy that your husband found work...this economy is really hurting a lot of us. Keep your positive attitude and all will be okay. I hope you still get to see your grandbabies, because the unconditional love of Grandma is the best gift we can give those babies. xxoo Valarie

Connie said...

I just got your comment and was sitting here reading your blog announcement, sugar!!! That was just too weird. I think you'll like having a fresh start in N.C. though. Moving is always an adventure, honey! I wish you well........
xoxo,
Connie

Melissa Miller said...

~Good Luck!
I hear Charlotte is wonderful.
I'm on the coast of NC.

~Happy 4th! ~Melissa :)

Neabear said...

I am so happy your hubby got a job! I wish you the best as you pack up and get ready to move, finding a new place and unpacking. It will be hard I am sure, but the changes will be exciting too. Good luck with everything!

vintage girl at heart said...

One of my very best friends lives in Gastonia and my daughter just moved from Charlotte. It is a nice area. I hope that your move goes smoothly. Prayers and Blessings

Kim's Treasures said...

I'm sooo glad your hubby found a job! My hubby had to take a job out of state too, in Chicago. We haven't made the move permanent for me yet since we can't sell our house (it has been 2 years!). He comes home on the weekends. I am writing you from Chicago, I am here this week!

God bless you on your move and new start!

Kim

Stella said...

Alaura, first thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello. Next, I am so happy your husband has found work. I know change can be hard but I can see with your attitude for you it will be just a great adventure.

My husband I had to make big changes in our life too. We were retired and bought an RV so we could travel but the economy forced both of us back into the job market. It sure wasn't what we wanted to do at our age but are thankful to the Lord for the work and physical means to do it.

May the Lord bless you as you make changes in your life.

Kathleen Grace said...

I am glad your hysband has found work! Mine has been laid off for almost a year and the jobs are tough to find. God knows what is best and many times situations that I thought were downers turned out to be God's perfect blessing for us. It's a chance to start over and you may love Norht Carolina!