Saturday, June 6, 2009

OUR SECOND CHANCE

Rod _ Alaura's Wedding Day

Good evening to all my dear sweet friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend...  We sure are.... he he,,,  We are back together again, Praise the Lord, but we both know that we still have lots to work out, and with the help of the Lord and our very wonderful  Diane, whom we council we go to twice a week we will over come and come out of this all the stronger and better.

So I wish to thank you all so very much for your Prayers and comforting comments, you are all so kind and caring, I can't thank you enough.  Wow look at our wedding photo, boy do I look young,,,,,  and thin,,,,,,,  sure with I looked like that now,, and wow Look at my Hubby   he is so handsome and still is,,,,  I will never let him go again.....  I came so close to losing him and him me, that we are so willing to fight for our marriage and not let go...Amen...   Ok enough of that.....   I sure have missed you all lots, I feel so bad that I have not been by to visit you this past week, but I thought it was best to give all my attention to my Honey Bunny and family. So I am working on finding a balance to too do both.  He has a really good prospect of a job, so prayers for that are still needed, it sounds really promising.  It is amazing how the Lord has really opened my eyes and heart to all that I have been missing, and how blessed I am to see and feel it now.....

Our granddaughter Caileigh is staying with us this weekend, we have not been able to see her for quite some time, she sure has grown up.  She helped me plant some flowers today, I am going to save the photos for next Pink Saturday, since I missed this one... 

I am still trying to get things around and priced for the garage sale next weekend. It is going to be lots of work, but worth it if I do good..  Well ladies that is about it, we have been having some great weather this past week, which is great, rain tomorrow though but I don't mind..   So I will say another huge Thank You again to all of you, may the Lord shower you all with Blessings.  Now I must get to supper and do some blog surfing, I truly have missed you all so very much.....  Until next time; God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

14 comments:

Connie said...

Alaura, that is the best news I've heard all week, sugar!! I can't believe it and when I saw the beginning of the post I still had to read it twice to make sure things are as you said. I am ecstatic for you, honey, truly I am.......
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

What great news! I am so happy for you.

Neabear said...

That is wonderful news!!! I am glad both of you are trying to work it out. I wish you the best in that. You two look so cute in your wedding picture. Good luck with the garage sale too. Take care now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaura,
Thank you for stopping by my blog for Pink Saturday & your sweet comments.
Best wishes & I hope things work out for you & hubby.

Martha said...

Best of luck to you! Thanks for stopping by this eveing :-)

trash talk said...

Alaura, This is wonderful news. I knew God had a plan for y'all and I am so happy He revealed it to you. Keep trusting in Him and everything will keep getting better and better! I am so happy for both of you. I'll keep y'all in my prayers and blessing to you both!
Debbie

Claudia said...

Congrats!!! sooo wonderful, wishing the best for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi.

TTFN~~Claudia

Unknown said...

Alaura, I am so very very GENUINELY happy for you! THat is wonderful to hear that you and your dear husband will be able to work things out! Fabulous! You and your husband have been in my prayers! We can never under-estimate the power of prayer!!! Glad you've both gone to counseling and are working it through! WOO HOO!!!

Dawn said...

Alaura, I am glad to read that you both are trying to work this out. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both.

take care,
Dawn

Katie said...

That is so good to hear! So very good, such happy news!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh Alaura......How WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you.

Many, many blessings!

Hugs,
Spencer

Mary said...

Blessing to such a lovely couple, you were a beautiful bride!
I'm 54 and married since 76...it's not always an easy road!
Best to the both of you. Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Alaura! I've missed you! Oh, praise the Lord that y'all are back together. Prayers will continue for your success! God is good! Take care and know we're with you all the way!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Vanessa Greenway said...

Dear Alaura, this is definitely great news! I'm so happy for you! I'm wishing all my best to both of you! Love, Vanessa