Friday, March 6, 2009

DOWN AND OUT IN INDIANA;

Good evening to every one. I hope some of my dear blog friends who have be fighting a bad flu and cold bug are doing better. I wish I could say the same thing for me, I am now fighting a nasty bug, but honey bunny is doing much better. So for the past couple of days I have been on my sofa all comfy watching some movies and trying to do some blog surfing. So I apologias for not being able to visit you. I am trying to get through this junk, but I think I am on a loosing streak.... boooo hoooo  :{   So I will do my best to get in my visit when I can, I so miss you all very much.

We are going to have some warm days ahead of us, finally but with some rain, so my head is really hurting and filling up. I think I am getting a double whammy... as they say.  So please forgive this blog for being so short. But I just had to do a post to let you all know that I am still here.  I will be keeping every one out there who are in need of Prayers, for what ever reason it my be.  I Praise the Lord for Blessing me with such a wide range of deeply caring and beautiful family.  OH and thank you all for you wonderful comments and taking the time to pay me a visit. 

Oh I am also sorry for no photo this time....  but I hope soon I will be back for a better posting..  So Ladies until next time. God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. I miss you!
Lorri

Anonymous said...

Hi Alaura! So so sorry you feel so bad! Get better soon! Hopefully all these nasty bugs will be stomped out! Just relax and know we will be here when you are up to returning! Take care - Sincerely, Jeannette