Monday, March 23, 2009

SPRING BREAK

101_0390

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.  I wish I could say we all had a great weekend,, but all my boys were sick. My honey bunny, my son and my grandson.  So I was playing nurse all weekend, which was not too bad. Honey bunny can't seem to get rid of his nasty sore throat, so he was  down most of  time, my Son was feeling the same as Dad, and poor baby Zach, he had the worst.. A high temp. and chest cough and head congestion....  But he is doing better today, still has a low temp and head and chest cold, but not as bad...  And as for my other two boys they are doing fine...  I am praying that I don't get sick now.  We are having such great weather I would hate to be stuck in the house sick... 

Ok enough of all that sick talk....  We have been having some really wonderful days, high 50's and mid 60's..  Today was so very windy, so I could not do any work out side. I hope that tomorrow I can get out to do some yard work.  I have been working on my Easter Swap gifts, and if I do say so myself they are looking pretty good.  I  am excited to get them done and sent out to my new sweet partner....   I have been looking through some of my garden magazines to get some ideas for planting this year.  I will be doing a lot of digging in our front yard, all my energy will be going into the front.  So when money allows  we will be getting a small white picket fence for the front with a harbor I have a very clear view of how it is going to look... So now the only problem is getting it out of my head and into the yard...lol;  

So I guess that is all that is going on in my life today, not too much excitement. I want to thank you all for the lovely and sweet comments on Pink Saturday...  You are all just the sweetest friends in the world.  I hope you all have a great week, and lots of sunshine.............   So until next time... God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

4 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Sweet photo...love that little bike!

We had the sickness going around the house about a month ago...so glad it's gone! This weather is warm and then it's cold....you never know what it's going to be like!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry about everyone being sick. it just seems to go with the weather change. I know we ha our share and the pollen here is killing us.
Hope you have a blessed week,Brenda

kathy said...

Alura - Ok sending prayers your way for everyone to recover completely and for YOu not to get sick -- Can't wait to see the swap things you made --Will be beautiful I am sure -- as for digging in the dirt -- I am not very good at it -- My hub says I don't kill the plants I slowly torture them _Yikes -Too funny but sadly true _ I have a black thumb !! So will enjoy your picture later when all is flourishing --Kathy - ga

Abby Lanes said...

Cute kid on a tricycle shot. What would men do without women? Hugs and prayers to you.