Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OH I DID A BOO BOO LOL

I am so sorry every one, I posted my Halloween Swap goodies too soon. So I am posting them again. It was hosted by my new and sweet friend Heidi from foxgloves fabric and folly. I just love her blog, she is so sweet kind and helpful and funny. I just had the most fun in this Swap, my first one too. Now she is hosting another one called A Vintage Christmas Swap, which I am so excited to a part of. So every one hurry on over and sign up you won't be disappointed.

My swap partner was with Lisa Brown from Vintage Sweet Peas. I have never been to her blog until she became my swap pal. And I must say I just love her blog and posts. I am so happy to have a very new friend, that is what makes the swaps to wonderful that you get to meet a new friend. And I love meeting new and wonderful friends. So here is my Halloween Swap goodies she made for me and sent. She is so very talented and very generous. So thank you again Lisa, my new friend.

DSCF0001 

This little guy I just love, he is sitting by my front door greeting all who enter, I used to collect boyds bears until I ran out of room. So he fits right in, and the others are making him feel right at home.

DSCF0002

Now this cute little guy sits on top of my tea cup shelves a sweet scarecrow on top of a pumpkin on top of a decorated box. He is having a great time up there, gazing down on every one, in my dinning room.

DSCF0003

And this lovely witch I gave her a name, she is called Ester. She is just hanging around on my front light post. Keep a watchful eye on every thing, just below her sits a sweet scarecrow, and he is so very grateful for her above him to keep him safe.

DSCF0005

She also sent me the magazine Country Living, I love that mag. She made the most cute and wonderful vintage Halloween tags. I am so sorry I did not get a good shot of them, they are so nice.

I also did not think to take a photo of the goodies I sent to her, again I did a BOO BOO.. HE HE.   So pop on over to visit her and see her swap goodies. I hope she liked hers as much as I loved mine.  I thank you again Lisa for the thought you put in to this just for me. You are a great new friend. Whom I will treasure for ever.

Hugs;

Alaura

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Ester, TOOOO CUTE!!!!

SmilingSally said...

Okay, you're forgiven for you boo-boo. Now come visit me!

Justabeachkat said...

So much cuteness!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I agree about things getting worse.That is why my heart is so heavy. I know what the bible says and it has to come true . I truly feel God has and is now giving us a great chance.I think he is also showing the hearts of the people.I don't plan to run,but I have been telling my family we need to buy some land and build our homes close.Get ready to protect and love each other. Grow our food.It will take prayer and seeking to make it.

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh how fun! You received some wonderful Halloween treats!!!

Thank you for your sweet comments! It means so much to me! I am so thankful for my blogging friends! I am leaning on God for sure to help get through this storm! And thankful for so many things!

Have a wonderful night!
Kim

Gone said...

Too cute...

Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my Birthday at the Tea Party. I'm glad you had a good time!!

~Blessings,
Jan

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Nice goodies! It's always nice to make a new friend!
Have a great day!

Alice said...

I don't think there is anything more special than receiving a gift created by the giver. The things you received are delightful!

Darlene said...

What cute swap items you received!! That had to be lots of fun!!