Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HEY!!! I HAVE A NEW AWARD YIPPY

 

                                   lemonade_award_from_sandy3                                  

                                    Good evening to you all. I have a Secret  Admire Award for a Sweet friend Donna from Party Wishes. I love her blog, I had the pleasure of being her partner in a  Christmas Swap. She is the kindest and sweetest lady. Her blog is so fun, she has the best Party ideas I have ever seen, I get some really get ideas from her posts. Donna is a great friend she always makes sure she visits and leaves a kind comment, even after the Swap was over we still keep in touch which is so great.  So Donna I thank you so much for this award you have honored me with.   So now I have to post the rules and then do some picking.......

 

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show
GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this
award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person
from whom you received the award    

So now I must pick 10 of the blogs I have a secret longing for.

 1;  Pink Slippers

2;  Vanilla  Lavender

3;  Dawns Day Break

4;  The Stone Rabbit

5;  Note Songs

6;  Nature Trail

7;  Momma Holly

8;   At Home With The Farmers Wife

9;  Michele's  Treasure's Teacups, & Tumbling Rose Cottage

10; Heather's Heartfelt Stitches

I thank you all dear friends for all the wonderful and creative ideas and such lovely and funny stories about your life and home. I also thank you for your friendship....

This award really means a lot to me as do the other awards I have received  I never get tired of it......   Do I sound sappy????  lol

I have gotten my strips cut today for my first quilt which I am going to sew tomorrow  I will be posting some photos tomorrow as well kind of like before and after....  I hope I do really well one them.....   Thank you for all the comments and the visits I just so appreciate  each and every one.....  God Bless;

Hugs;

Alaura

4 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Alaura,
You are the sweetest! What kind words! I hope things are going well and the quilt is coming together. Stay warm. We are finally supposed to be getting rain tomorrow...Yippee!

Donna

Pink Slippers said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Wendy(((((Smiling)))))))

trash talk said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award. Debbie

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Thanks for the nomination, Alaura.
~Michele