Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I THANK YOU ALL; YOU ARE THE BEST;

flooded  back yard 025

Good afternoon to all my wonderful and dear friends. I have felt so many of your Prayers, I thank you for them so very much. Things are getting back on track; slowly but back on track, I Praise the Lord for that he is so good and faithful. With out the Lord I am  sure things would have went a very different way, in a bad way, so I Praise him so much for Loving us the way he dose.

Now on to the photo above, I am sure you are all wondering why I am show you my feet, with the black shoes.  Well it all came about a couple of weeks ago, my niece Jenny called me and wanted to know if I would take an Adult Tap Dance Class that she is Co teaching. I really was un sure about it, my Sister is taking the class, it is really for the exercise  so I said I would. It is on Monday night from 7:15 to 8:15   On my first night I did not think I was going to make it, but I hung in there with the rest of them. lol   But I did have a little help from my niece  she showed me  the steps that they learned so I would not be behind, now how sweet is that.....    I have a wood floor in my kitchen and I practice on that , my poor fur babies think their Mommy is going nuts. Tapping all over the place. lol

I missed this past class so  I am behind again, so I am going to have to make a trip to  Jenny's again...  

Now my other niece Brandee; she is setting up her home now, and did not want these beautiful  hand painted flower pots, so my Sweet Sister gave them to me..... yea I love them and can't wait to sit them out on my patio. 

Flower Pots 001

Are these not the cutest you have ever seen. The colors are so perfect, I can't wait to find the perfect plant to put in them...

Flower Pots 003

Sorry this one is not very clear, but just had to show the wonderful detail, I am so loving these..... squeal!!!!!!!!!  with joy.

I also have to show you the photos I took when we had all that rain that flooded out yard, as I was supposed to do before I went on break...    Now don't worry it is just a few....

flooded  back yard 015

This is my sweet neighbors back yard, I felt so bad for them, they are a elder couple and it floods like this all the time.

flooded  back yard 019

This is of our side yard, you can barely see the water but it is there.   I could not believe how much rain we got. Now we have been getting Snow, will it ever end!!!!!!!!!  at least the Sun is out today, which makes it better.  

flooded  back yard 021

And the last photo, I had to show you all my brave little Weeping Pea tree, she did very well. I was so proud of her how she stood her ground and did not give in the bad weather wind and rain. Oh dear I can't forget my sweet little angle sitting on her silver ball, she was very strong also, did not move and inch.  Such a brave little Angle.... don't you think.............

Well that is all for right now, I am  so very happy to be back with you all, I have done some visiting with some of you and posting comments, but I was missing posting of my own.  I love to share my daily life with you, and projects and changes in my home. Tomorrow I am going to try to rearrange our family room, I will be taking photos to let you see how it looks and you can tell me if it is a good move or not, or help me out with some suggestions, which I so look forward to, I treasure each one it shows me how you care, and want to help...  Thank you all again for your kind words of comfort and prayers, I treasure you all very much.....  So until next time;

God Bless;

Alaura

4 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hi Alaura! I'm so gal;d to hear you're doing well! Tapping is fun! Love the pots, they're wonderful and I'm sure they will look great in your patio. Much love, Vanessa

Connie said...

You go, girlfriend! Hah......just tap those little toesies till your heart swells and bursts. Hope you are doing better with everything, chick!
xoxo,
Connie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Alaura,
Wow, tap dancing! I haven't done that since I was 10 years old. Good for you. I know I wouldn't last an hour tapping, it's hard work. Sorry about the flooding. I wish I lived closer to you, I would go help the elderly couple out somehow with those waters.
Take care!
~Tracie

said...

Alaura, you deserve a major YOU GO GIRL to take tap classes! I would love to try it myself.